COTS-ERP based End-to-End Systems & Applications Integration Practices
SPI's software engineering competency extends to designing, building, upgrading, operating, and maintaining software systems. We establish and use systematic, disciplined, and quantifiable engineering approaches and best practices to develop, operate, and maintain software that is reliable, easy to maintain, and easy to deploy and manage.
SPI has developed many applications using highly adaptive and flexible processes that meet the requirements of our customers, and also helped operate at SEI CMMI Level 2 /CMM Level 3. We use cutting-edge technologies, tools, and processes to make our customers' strategic visions a reality.
Whether you're looking for a complete end-to-end solution or a specific focus on one phase of the application life-cycle, SPI's Professional Services will help you realize the full potential of your investment. SPI provides this service as a single and/or as an end-to-end consultancy service to its customers. Thus, if you select this service as your solution, it will be provided to you as a single consultancy service focused on one phase of the application life-cycle. Please contact SPI's Professional Services that will help you select the appropriate service and help realize the full potential of your investment.
SPI provides its expertise in the following critical End-to-End Systems & Applications Integration life cycle support using ASAP, CMMI, ITIL and Lean industry best practices:
- Discovery: During this phase we will meet with you so that we better understand your business goals, objectives, and marketing strategies. From the Discovery session, we will gather the data required, develop workflow and design a static prototype to begin the applications build/rebuild and deploy practices.
- Blueprint: This is the design phase, where designers actually plan and layout the new or remodeled applications by developing the functional prototypes. The blueprint phase includes graphical design of the website and content flow, so that visitors to the applications to get the appropriate information in an efficient and user friendly manner. There will be some interactions required with your business, as we will encourage you to review and approve the Blueprint.
- Build: Based on the Blueprint, our developers will utilize the latest Configuration technologies and optimization features to build or rebuild your applications.
- Baseline Configuration: Typically, the first practice of the build phase is the Baseline Configuration practices, which will required Quality Assurance Critical Design Review (CDR) for Steering Committee and Project Sponsors to have a final requirements change and to approve the functional prototypes. After the CDR, the final Configuration will take place.
- Final Configuration: This practice will finalize the Configuration practice and the applications will be delivered to the Quality Assurance Team for review and will be sent to the Configuration Management repository so that Test activities will be conducted. This practices projected completion time depending on the complexities identified during blueprint.
- Deploy, Measures and Go-Live Support: This phase consists of taking the new applications `live', while monitoring and measuring the existing application for continuous improvement in regards usages, search supports, and updates to ensure relevant functionalities. Performance analytics will be provided to your business, and we will deploy all of the necessary applications optimization techniques to run new pilot release applications. The Training and Organizational Change Management practices will be conducted while the pilot releases are prepared for the roll-out to take place. This phase is ongoing.